The WoW Bonus is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, The WoW Bonus is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2001, The WoW Bonus and its network of websites now reach over 16 million unique visitors and draw more than 38 million page views per month. The The WoW Bonus community includes more than 1 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
The WoW Bonus by the Numbers
- More than 71348 monthly global content views.
- More than 1M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 7 offices and 252 employees around the world.
- 74 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 1 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 74 percent of The WoW Bonus traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2951116 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
The WoW Bonus columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many The WoW Bonus contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.